Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who are the people in your neighborhood ...


Apparently Babs didn't look at the weather channel, because she thought it would be a beautiful night for a walk. I couldn't even wear my usual walking attire as it was too muggy and hot! Imagine how embarrassed I was to just walk in my collar and lead. SO COMMON!

Jet thinks that I am a wonderful neighborhood guide...and why shouldn't he? I know every crack in the sidewalk, the best places to sniff, where to avoid the big dogs, and how to prance so that everyone knows I AM THE LEADER!

We even took "little Babs" along, or Anna as they seem to call her, and she eventually carried me home. I just had to sit and let her know that the weather was just not optimal for an after dinner walk. I walk when I want. I sit when I want. I will be carried when I want.

Jet hasn't quite figured this technique out. He just gladly walks along with a big smile. Again, I think I am quite fond of this little guy. What a trooper!

~ ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

No comments: