Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blowing out the candles!


Friday night was a blast. Babs and AJ took us to Karie's birthday party. It was graciously hosted by Bailey and Magoo! We didn't really know what to make of Magoo as he licked us with his big Tibetan Terrier tongue. Bailey seemed to remember our last visit and was less than interested. I, ChaChi Lu, made sure I was queen of the pack by barking and marking my territory. Oopsies... sorry ,Grandma Karen, for the piddle I left in your kitchen! I will try to behave myself better next time. It was a delightful gathering and we look forward to their next social event!

~ ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

1 comment:

ChaChi Lu said...

Looking back on this night, I think I might have had too much Champagne (note the look on my little Chihuahua face)...he hee!