Tuesday, July 17, 2007

If you ever felt like getting me something I DESERVE!


"ChaChi's Lil' Helper "...for those RUFF days...

This is my wish for everyone reading...when it is my birthday, I would like one of these....I have a very dull and rather common food bowl and I think Babs doesn't care about my overall dining experience. If you are interested, go to:

http://www.after5catalog.com/product_info.php/cPath/47_53/products_id/926



I also would like to express my unending affection for my friend Sonja in Manhattan for finding such a precious gift item for moi. She is just so thoughtful to keep me updated with the latest trends from NYC. Muah!

1 comment:

MamaCarter said...

I just think it is terrible important that ChaChi be treated in the manner to which she is accustomed, and (sniff) common bowls are clearly a problem. Muah.