Saturday, August 4, 2007

Unbelievable!




Hi. This is Babs. ChaChi is grounded and she no longer has computer blogging privileges until she apologizes for her recent behavior. Not only does she tear up her pee pad in her box, but she tore up the pee pad that was in the "no shredding" contraption that I payed $22 for at Pet Smart! And she did it within 2 hours of getting it!!! Of course, Jet continued to pee on the shreds that were left. What am I going to do with her? Like I said, she might not be posting for a while. She is busy thinking about her behavior and how her little brother has no problem with the pee pad rules or training!

~ Babs

1 comment:

Ferndoggle said...

Cha Chi is grounded??? Poor little girl. What's the big deal? I used to tear up my pee pads.

Oh yeah, and I got ground for it, too. Hmmmmm...parents are mean.

Lola