Thursday, August 2, 2007

Speechless...



Babs and AJ took Jet and I to coffee this morning. Everyone was a bit quiet. Yesterday was a very sad and scary day for many people in Minneapolis. It is utter disbelief that something like this could happen in our home town. Babs says that blogs should be fun, but I decided that today it just didn't seem right to post something fun. My thoughts are with the families, the rescue workers, the emergency doctors and nurses, and those who are worried about people who are missing. I guess this is as good as time as any to express how much everyone means to me and that I love you all!

~ ChaChi

2 comments:

DogMom said...

Hi ChaChi Lu! Thanks for visiting us at DogsAyeView! (Our dogmom is clueless and didn't realize the you live in Minneapolis...)

We're glad you're all ok!
Wuf Ya -
Gomer & Opie

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh...i heard about d horrible news too.....wat a tragic incident...