Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not my precious "Babs"!



SO, I am keeping Babs company today as she continues to recuperate on the couch. I decided to pick up an old issue of LIFE & STYLE and what did I read? Paris has a Chi named 'Babs'! That is way too hilarious as everyone knows that MY BABS is the only BABS. and she is not deserving of naming her Chi after my delightful human. I also read she has some other interesting names (of the other Chi hostages in her life)....Ski, Harajuku, Bambi, Tokyo, Jimi Hendrix. Thank GAWD I was adopted into a family of sanity!

~ ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

3 comments:

Frasier said...

I' m glad I dont belong to Paris too!!
Hope Babs gets better soon
Frasier

Poppy said...

That Paris person is not a good chihuahua mommy. I am sure your Babs is much better than she is.

Poppy

Asta said...

ChaChiLu
You awe sooo lucky not to be with that weiwd giwl,,I feel bad fow her doggies..your Babs sound vewy nice
pee ess, you can come be pink champagne at my house any time..I'll just kiss you I won't twy to dwink you
smoochie kisses
Asta