Thursday, August 23, 2007

$52,500 is all it is going to cost you....


Just when you think you are IT when it comes to fashion, along comes this little diddy. It made me stop and gasp a little while I was pawing through the fashion magazines with Babs. (I try to read them first as she coughs and sneezes on all the pages...which is just plain disgusting- even to moi.) Just so you know, her cold/flu is still hanging on. Thank god for the laptop, TV, magazines, and Thera Flu. She is getting a bit crabby now and I hope she gets better soon.

Anyhoo, this bag just made me stop and ponder. My little Chihuahua brain is trying to grasp the price tag. $52,000???!!?? What???!! And they chopped up 14 LV bags to make this little masterpiece. Tell me they didn't use a glue gun from Michaels! I am going to have to get in Babs' closet and shred some of her bags and put them back together and call it "art"...or "high fashion". Looks like Louis Vuitton beat me to it! ....tricky.

Now that I look at it again, maybe I do need this in my wardrobe. After all, it is a "tribute bag". And I, ChaCHi Lu, would be one of four people to have this stunning handbag. ...hmmm...Babs, can I get one?

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

2 comments:

Goofy said...

will this bag make me another $52500? oh...

Amber said...

OMDOG!! $52,000 ??!!