Saturday, August 25, 2007

Guess what I found in the laundry!




Hi! Jet here. I found ChaChi's T-shirt in the laundry and I thought I would try it on. Here is me being super sneaky and modeling it for Babs. It is a Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest T-shirt. It is very special because a friend of hers gave it to her as a gift. Don't I look handsome in it???

I had to giggle to myself for being so silly!

Lastly, I wanted to get it off quickly because ChaChi was coming in the room and I didn't want her to get jealous of my good looks.

Help, Baaaabs...how do I get this off....argh...so irritating...

1 comment:

Asta said...

Hi Jet,
Fow a minute thewe, I thought you had mistaken your awm fow a hot dog,heheh
you do look vewy handsome in it..did you get it off in time ßø that ChaChi wouldn't see you?
I suwe hope so
i hope you both had a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta