Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busted!




Last night I just wanted a little TV time and I thought I would sneak out and watch a bit of entertainment with Graham and Anna. Well, Babs thought we were up too late and asked us to go to bed. Graham said "Saturday Night Live" is really funny. I just wanted to stay up and see if it really was...Sometimes Babs is such a party pooper!

I looked over at Graham and Jet and they fell asleep on the couch. I wish Saturday Night Live was on earlier!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am allowed to watch late night television but, I never make it that long. I like my sleep.

You sure are cute.

xoxo
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

ChaChi Lu! You're a Crestie Mix?! How exciting! (There aren't many of us on DWB....) You sure are a CUTIE! I love your outfit with the jean skirt and green sweater - whew! :-)

~Tadpole

Goofy said...

as late as mom could stay up for her late tv, I'll stay by her side.. Not to watch along with her, but just sleep on her lap..