Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday Morning Window Shopping!




Ha! It is I ChaChi Lu and I have my computer privileges back. All I had to do was lick Babs' hand with big puppy eyes. This morning, Graham and Babs took us to Lake Minnetonka. This downtown Wayzata location was delightful but it made me quite mad. See, Babs never intended to go shopping. We just had to window shop and stare out at the lake. Boooorrrriiinnnngg! Yawn. Next time I will be sure to bring my savings so that I, ChaChi Lu, can get a magnificent treasure from one of the little boutiques.

Of course, Jet was a big show off by being absolutely excited JUST TO BE OUT WALKING. Oh, and I just have to tell you...a warning as such....that there are these giant birds (Babs called them gulls) that were swooping and cawing. I was ever so scared! Babs made sure I was protected and she let me know that I was OK. Sometimes I like her...

~ChaChi Lu

~

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hehe...v often went for window shopping too....juz observe what new product they hv n then v'll come for it later....usually next month when my owner got her allowance..

juz hope d thing i wanted still available..

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

(Bow)wow, you're one small dooog, ChaChiu Lu.

You'd probably come quarter way up my leg if you were standing beside me.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo