Saturday, August 11, 2007

I guess Babs thinks it is time for me to OBEY!




Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your kind words and warm regards. I am feeling SO much better now. Just when I was getting accustomed to lying around in luxury, Babs took Jet and I outside for a "lesson". She and Graham were trying to teach Jet and I to come when we are called. Doesn't she know that I will come WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT? Pah-leeez. I will go along with this little game and get my treats. Jet, of course, is a little show off and gladly participates in such a mundane game. Ugh! He thinks he is so cool.

~ChaChi

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Hi ChaChi! You have such a pretty yard. What a good place for teaching your humans how to obey you!

Mommy and I just realized that we had accidentally bookmarked your July archive, so every time we came to check your blog, all we saw was July. We thought maybe you were on vacation, but now I see that it is just because we are silly. :( But we have it figured out now!

Popy

Urban Smoothie Read said...

so ur learning d recall command??