Monday, October 8, 2007
SO EXCITED! POPPY INTERVIEWED ME!
1) I notice that you have two human small people in your house. How do you accomplish stealing so much attention from them? What is your best technique? Well, we all know that I am cuter and smarter than anyone in the family...so it is relatively easy. Whenever a little one is getting too much attention I jump in the lap or roll over and get my tummy rubbed. Sometimes I have to resort to being naughty...like eating socks or stealing flip flops. Whatever works!
2) I have heard that Minny-Soty is a very cold place? How do you survive there during the winter? Do you have snowsuits? Oh, it can be very cold (that is what I have heard...I am too young to have any experience with this thing called snow). We are already preparing with our new coats. (See our previous posts....) We are still looking for good boots for our paws.
3) What is the best vacation you have ever been on? Where did you go? What did you do? What is this thing called "vacation" that you speak of? Oh, see...they haven't taken us on a vacation yet. I have heard that they are taking the family to Florida soon but I think I am going to my sister's house. I can tell you that Jet and I have been to many lakes...Calhoun, Minnetonka...but Babs won't let us go in the water. And we get to go to the local park...which is like a mini-vacation.
I think it would be marvelous to take a vacation in the master bedroom. They keep it closed off but I know it is quite extravagant with down comforters and all. THAT would be divine!
4) You are a very smart doggy to have learned how to go potty in a box. What is your favorite kind of litterbox and litter? What are the advantages of being able to poo in a box? Oh this is quite embarrassing...but we do our little duties in a pan...like a cat box that is lined with a wee wee pad. We have three around the house so that we don't get lost or forget about where to go. When we were really tiny, Babs would give us a Bil Jac everytime we were successful in the box. It worked out great. Being the daughter of a hairless mom and living in such crazy temps makes this a wonderful advantage. We use Pet Gold wee pads. Babs says it is like having the diapers around again. Diapers! Whateva! We are NOT babies!
5) This one is for Jet: What is it like having an older sister? Does she boss you around?Finally I get to post. ChaChi is a sassy, bossy, ......well, she can be nice sometimes. But I wish she would let me eat first. She makes me watch until she is full. Then it is my turn. She also likes to tell me which pigs ear is mine and which bully stick is mine and which snuggly is mine. Now that I am getting a bit older, I haven't put up with as much. My growl is starting to be perfected and ChaChi is a bit scared of it. Babs thinks it is about time I stand up for myself. We are still working out the family dynamics...
Poppy, thank you for interviewing us. You are such a dear! If anyone else would like to be interviewed...let me know. Oh, and this is me jumping on your couch exclaiming that I am in love. I have a big crush on Tad the Chinese Crested. But Shhhh, don't tell anyone, K?
~ChaChi and Jet