Monday, October 29, 2007

Party Pics!




Thank you to Magoo for sending us these great party pics! We love his Bee Costume...he is a busi-bee indeed! Auntie Karie made Anna a scarecrow costume so that she and her friends can be the Wizard of Oz on Halloween. I got a chance to sample some pumpkin that I had been stealing all week. It was scrumptious! The gang is all here in the first pic...only we felt a little bit bad for Bailey because he didn't REALLY have a costume. They put a tie dye bandanna around his neck and called him a "Hippie", but I am not buying it. I will have to take him shopping soon as I LOVE TO SHOP!

Have a great Monday!

ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

6 comments:

Frasier said...

We love the bumble bee costume,they are so cute!
Frasier

Sam Iam said...

ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne~
You are tiny like my cuz.Thank you for stopping by and barking,it;s always nice to meet new paw-pals ,woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Amber-Mae said...

His costume is very cute. You guys should have worn your costumes coz I think your costumes are cuter!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2shibas said...

What is Jet dressed as? It's hard to see but he looks like a member of a Mariachi band or something! We love it!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

ChaChi Lu said...

He is Captain Jack Sparrow, of course!

Ferndoggle said...

I totally wanted to be a bumble bee for Halloween!!!! They don't make costumes like that in my size though.

Lola