Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Handsome JET!




What? A bath? Me? How come she isn't taking me to the grooming parlor? Unbelievable!

Babs thinks she can make me all pretty at home. The warm water was nice, but c'mon...pomegranate? I am not a girl dog and I SMELL LIKE A GIRL DOG NOW! She even used a dryer and a brush and got my fur all POOOFY!

She may want to take my picture now, since I am so handsome, but I am going to ignore her. She needs to know that THIS IS NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD MORNING! NO WAY WILL I LOOK AT THE CAMERA! BLOG THAT,BABS!

7 comments:

Poppy said...

Oh, poor Jet! I feel your pain about the bath. I got one on Sunday night after we went to the beach. Afterwards I just smelled like wet dog though--not fruit. But pomegranates can by manly. Don't you know that's Tadpole's middle name?

Poppy

Asta said...

Sowwy about the bath Jet!
I aways get gwabbed when I least expect it..and I'm nevew diwty!

Thank you fow the birthday wishes..I just added you to the big pictoowe..I'm sowwy I fowgot befow..must be the hangovew
smoochie kisses
Asta

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you poor boy! Those shampoos look like bottles of wine, hehe! Why did your hooman bathe you with a girlie shampoo? I don't like bathing too. I think all those shampoos & conditioners stink like hell!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hate baths, only groomers should be allowed to bath dogs.

Simba xx

Frasier said...

Oh Boy!Baths and I got two last week.Thats going to be my next post
Frasier

SpillToJill said...

the doggies are so cute!

-jill
www.ourfurryfamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey! Pomegranate is my middle name (like Poppy already said)! Did it have some of my masculine essence in it?! I don't remember giving any to them...?! Maybe they took it out my poop that my girl doesn't let me eat in the yard....