Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday morning Vet visit



Good morning. I am home from my morning extravaganza. Last night Babs noticed that my paw had a sore spot. Then this morning, I wasn't walking on my paw and she decided to reward me with a ride in the car. I was so excited to go for a ride with Graham and Babs and it didn't even dawn on me that SHE WAS TAKING ME TO THE VET! I whimpered the minute I smelled that wretched place. The mean mean vet shaved my paw and examined it carefully. I tried to pull my paw away as much as possible. He even TOUCHED it and I let him know that was not acceptable. I think Babs got an antibiotic...which means...yes...cheese for a few days! Yipee.

I am home now and showing off my paw to Jet and the family. I like to hobble around and look really really sad for extra attention. Jet wants to lick my paw and I am OK with that. He is so sweet.

To bed now. I have had a LONG morning.

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Chachi, what happened to your tini tiny little paw? Did an insect bite you? Your brudder Babs is sooo sweet...He really cares for you. Hope you paw paw will heal soon!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Frasier said...

Hope your paw(pawsy as we call it around here)gets better soon.
Frasier

Bella said...

hopw your little paw paw is all better now & that you have been getting all the extra hugs & attention that you deserve.
Wuffs
Bella

WendyB said...

Oh, your poor wittle foot.