Wednesday, September 5, 2007

PRESENTS!


Muah and kisses to my fans and friends. It is I, yes Chachi lu, and I FINALLY have my blogging privileges back. Sometimes I think BABS is the one that needs a time out...but anydoodle....I have some very exciting news. It seems as though Grandma Karen gets me. She understands that it is VERY hard being a princess. So much so, she made this delightful cross stitch art for my room. (Now if only Babs got me that Chaise Lounge I have been wanting from LuLu and Luigies because it would be perfect above it.) This will look spectacular on the wall in my boudoir.

Grandma Karen, if you are reading, know that I appreciate your handiwork and I am so excited to have an exclusive one-of-a-kind piece of art. Thank you for putting my name at the bottom and for making sure my collar sparkled like my sworavsky collar. I am putting you on the top my favorite people list....and moving Babs to number 17...I mean I can't just drop her from the list all together. Babs will sit just below Fergie from Black Eyed Peas. How I just love the song "Glamourous"!

Off to bask in the glory of the sunny morning. Jet, I have the laptop...nah nah nah nah boo boo!

~ ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

7 comments:

Amber said...

Glad to have you back, ChaChi lu. The stitch art is really beautiful! What a great work and nice of her. Btw, you look so pweety in your yellow dress and love you pink hearty bed. Looks soft and comfy. :3

Frasier said...

Aah ChaChi Lu...you have a great gramma...I am still working on mine !!
thats really good cross stitch
Frasier

Poppy said...

Ooh, very nice art piece ChaChi! And you're right: it would look nice above a chaise lounge. My mommy has lots of trouble not buying me every cute thing she sees. Sounds like your Babs has the same problem.

Poppy

Tadpole said...

So glad Babs came to her senses and let you back on the computer! Goodness! Although it probably IS good that you didn't completely ban her from your list of favorite people... she DOES give you your food, after all....

Simba and Jazzi said...

Its not easy been a princess, I love it.

Simba xx

Bella said...

Hi there this is the first time we have visited your blog & I gotta say you two are so gorgeous !!!
What a fittng and fabulous cross-stitch !!
Is the dress new too - it looks great.
Wuffs
Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Hi ChaChi! Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting & leaving a comment in my bloggy.

Wow! That's lovely...Your grandma Karen is really good at cross stitching ha? That's really nice.

Pee/s: I've added you to my blog. Hope you'll do the same thing too. Will visit your bloggy often!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer