Monday, September 17, 2007

My sister came to visit!


This weekend we had a big party for Daddy's 40th. It was super fun! And my sister, Nakey, came to visit me. She looked so fabulous in her party dress. She doesn't have any hair so she kept warm in her posh little blankee. Her mommy,Amy, got a chance to catch up with MOI and I was oh so excited. Nakey has the most amazing little smile and her tongue is permanently hanging out to the side. Even though she is extra petite, we are the same age. Nakey said we are going to see each other soon and play when the house isn't full of so many strangers!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

2 comments:

Frasier said...

Hi
Looks like you had loads of fun as did the parents.
Happy 40th to your dad
Frasier

Tadpole said...

Whew! Nakey is a HOTTIE! Does she have a boyfriend?!

Sorry... I'm a sucker for little naked ladies.... ;-)