Sunday, July 26, 2009

Deep Thoughts by ChaChi Lu

Hello Puppies! As you know it has been a while since I, ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne, have offered some deep advice to all my followers. Today I was pondering a deep thought and I wanted to share it with you. Today Babs called me "naughty" and I can't imagine why I am so. Could it be that she is finally sick of my little pee stains in the Library? It is not like I intend to stain the carpet, it is just way more luxurious than my litter box. And I believe it is not appropriate to have my litter box out in the open, in the entry way, for everyone to see me doing my business. Especially Jett. He is so nosey! I like the privacy of the library and it is so convenient, right off the master bedroom.




Maybe it is time that I brush up on my reading. Does Babs know what a truly bad dog looks like? I mean...look at this book....it is full of disgusting creatures! None of them have the refined bone structure as myself, or have the incredible looks and high standards such as I.



Oh for dogs sake, I give up. I can't for the life of me decide why she called me naughty. I am going to bask in the afternoon warmth and ponder all of my incredible attributes. Maybe Babs will make me a daquari ....Babs....Babs.....don't forget my bendy straw!


~Chachi the beautiful and talented and never naughty pink champagne

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Maybe you can move your litter box to the Library!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

You certainly ponder in style,

Simba and Jazzi xx