Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Now we've done it!



Oh oh. ChaChi and I have been "naughty". At least that is what Anna says. She is super duper mad at us. See, she left her library book on the floor and ChaChi and I were just curious as to what the big deal was. We tasted it and even tried to play with it. But noooooo, it wasn't fun at all. It just got us into trouble. Anna says she has to pay for the book now. I don't get it...wasn't it hers in the first place? I'm sorry, Anna. We were just hungry for knowledge.

4 comments:

Dr.J and Karen said...

I am sure it was ChaChi Lu that did the damage as my little grand-dog Jet would never dream of doing such damage!If it wasit was Eve that tempted him..Grandpa

Mack said...

You so bad!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, ChaChi Lu and Jet!
Do you have savings?? I think you are going to need some to pay for that "incident".
I hope Anna has forgiven you already!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Well if they leave stuff on the floor its gonna get chewed.

Simba xx