Monday, March 10, 2008

My Amy and Mary love me!


Hi all! See my new "Barkingdales" pink credit card squeeky toy? See my flossie? I got those from my birth nannies Amy and Mary. They brought me into this world and the didn't forget my Birthday. I am so excited to chew my favorite treatsie. I let Jet have my second flossie because I kinda like him.

I should also point out that Amy had a beautiful baby girl named Mary Jane and Babs got to meet her for the first time yesterday. Babs said she is like a little angel with a princess face and long eyelashes. Amy is a busy new Mommy but not too busy to forget my birthday. Mary also let me know that Sammy, my brother, is super happy and his same old snuggly self. I feel so lucky to have so many people who care about me. But then, why shouldn't they all love me??? After all, I am ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne the great!

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, cool credit card! Wish I could have my own too than next time, I don't have to depend on my hoomans to buy stuff for me!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, ChaChi Lu!
Your nannies are so nice!
And congratulations to Amy too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

A brand new human how exciting, Love your credit card.
Simba x

Mack said...

MY MOM'S NAME IS AMY TOO!!!!
That totally rocks!!