Saturday, December 15, 2007

CHRISTMAS TREATSIES!




Oh, hello doggies, humans, and hamsters! I just thought I would brag blog about the AMAZING popcorn I had this morning for brunch. See, Anna has this giant tin of popcorn from Grandma and she thought it would make for a delightful snack after my nutritious kibble. The best part is that Jet had NO IDEA that I was getting such a treat until AFTER I had my fill. HA!

Jet finally figured it out and joined in. I love popcorn. I love cheese and I love Anna!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...... so cute and adorable!!!!

Comet said...

You are so lucky! I love popcorn and BLU thinks it is gross, which means there is more for me. Anna was very sweet to share her yummy popcorn with you.
Comet

Tadpole said...

Thanks for the support on my "job situation", ChaChi dearest. :-)

And you get POPCORN?! With CHEESE on it?!?!

... can I move to your house?

Poppy said...

Mmm...Poppycorn! I don't think I've ever had that. But it sounds good!

Poppy

Amber-Mae said...

Yummy!!!! Hope you both got lots of it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2shibas said...

Whoa...wait a minute. Popcorn WITH CHEESE IN IT? Are you kidding us? Does Anna take road trips? : )

Enjoy it, you two!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Poppy said...

It's actually been in the low 60s during the day and sometimes even down to 40 at night! Brrr!!! I couldn't take it in Minny-Soda.

Poppy

Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great Christmas and New year. Can't wait to catch up with all the blogs when I get back.

Simba xx