Saturday, April 4, 2009

Salmon, Bagel and Cream Cheese...OH MY!



Hi Puppers!

It has been an exciting week. Spring vacation is here and the family decided to do a Spring "Stay-cation" ! We have been home all week together and you know what that means? Lots of cuddles, and yummy food, and hugs, and staying up late, and walkies!!!

I just wanted to show you what I have been watching ALL morning. I did the stare down as Babs made this delish little breakfast bagel with SALMON. I know, hold on to your rawhide...SALMON! My fav! Even if Babs teases me with comments of how I am a CAT DOG....I don't care. I just want a little piece of that salmon. Jettie was very polite and got a bite but I made sure I wasn't forgotten by whining and drooling while sitting pretty.

The whimpering worked! Now Jettie and I are going to nap until lunch. I heard Babs is firing up the BBQ and I am thinking there might be some bratwurst in my future...I will keep you posted.

~ChaChi

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, ChaChi Lu!
that is the kind of breakfast I'd love to have everyday! Yummy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope you had a good weekend. So much to catch up on.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow yum! That looks sooo GOOD!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Comet said...

What a great treat. The bratwurst sounds even better. We hope you got some.