Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My girlfriend Sparkle Sassy Pants came over!

Hi Doggies! I have some really fun news. Seems as if Anna got a doggie sitting job this weekend. She watched Sparkle Sassy Pants for the day while her Mommy and Daddy were busy. Well, the cool thing is that I am totally in love with her. Look at those refined features. She also has an amazing fashion sense with that cutie patootie bow on her head.

ChaChi tried to get in on the hugs but she settled for sitting on Anna's lap. I hope this is a lesson to ChaChi that she isn't the only cute doggie in town. I, Jet, am completely excited to spend the day with both of my lovely puppy girls.

~Jettie Bean Texas Ranger

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jet!
Sparkle Sassy Pants is so beautiful! I understand why you are in love!
Hope you had a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Sparkle Sassy Pants is cute & she looks very sassy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

What a cute doggie, so huggable.

Simba x

Pedro said...

Wow Jet, you are lucky to spend time with 2 gorgeous girls! I am j-e-a-l-o-u-s!

Pedro

Poppy said...

She is very cute, especially with her one-up-one-down ears!

Poppy